Explore more about us
In 1990, it moved into its new facilities in Sant Celoni (Barcelona) and became a certified pharmaceutical laboratory for products intended for topical use. Today, its facilities have a surface area of 15,000 m2. Product quality and service-mindedness are the cornerstones of the company’s progress a company firmly committed and involved in the current and future technological development of our industry.
- Specialized company in top-quality manufacturing and packaging.
- Our company philosophy is based on collaboration.
- We specialise in high-quality production for domestic and international companies. You may view us as your external plant.
- We take care of your product under your specifications. Quality, flexibility and a spirit of service are our arguments.
- We comply with all Occupational Risk Prevention and Corporate Social Responsibility rules and regulations.
Feltor’s commitment to service translates into helping you to find the best product/process combination. At our pilot plant, we perform process simulations for an optimal price/performance ratio.
Our technicians will assist you with any formulation process, reformulation, paperwork, formalities and proceedings with competent authorities.
We operate in accordance with the established quality agreements, reducing control costs and enhancing flexibility. The ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and GMP certifications ensure optimal capacity and performance.
The scope of the management system is the design and the manufacturing of cosmetic products, perfumery, dermopharmaceutical products, personal use insecticides, pharmaceutical specialties for topical use and medical devices.
You can consult our integrated policy of quality, environment and prevention by making the request through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laboratoris Feltor sits at one end of the above-mentioned industrial park, aside the Tordera River, which forms a natural divide between the industrial area and motorway and, heading south, between the motorway and the Montnegre – Corredor Park.
Montseny Nature Park, declared a Biosphere Reserve by the UNESCO in 1978, lies to the north of Sant Celoni. Montseny is a patchwork of Mediterranean and Central European landscapes and has a remarkable biodiversity.